[Mediawiki-l] Default text for new pages

Dave Sigafoos davesigafoos at sanmar.com
Fri Oct 12 13:44:32 UTC 2007

Look at extensions 'Boilerplate' which uses a single boilerplate
template for all new pages or my extension to that called
'BoilerplateSelection' which allows you to create different boilerplate
templates which are used determined by the title of the article being
created.

DSig
David Tod Sigafoos | SANMAR Corporation
PICK Guy