[Mediawiki-l] [Semediawiki-user] Semantic Wibbet (SeWibbet?)

Markus Krötzsch mak at aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Oct 11 18:41:55 UTC 2007

On Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2007, Uschold, Michael F wrote:
> It is great to have Exhibit in the media wiki platform.
>
> Even better would be to have it integrate nicely with the semantic media
> wiki and semantic forms extensions.
>
> Does anyone know of plans for this to happen?

I don't, but I would also welcome this. On the other hand, if MW-integration
is already there, this might be not so difficult to do. I certainly would
like to get Wibbit's bibtex export for my SMW-generated publication list [1]!

Best regards,

Markus

[1] http://korrekt.org/index.php/Publications

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universät Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe