[Mediawiki-l] Activating subpages after creating a/b/c pages

Alejandro Exojo alex at disperso.net
Tue Oct 9 22:55:52 UTC 2007

Hi.

I've wrongly created some pages with slashes on them (something like a/b/c). I
_thought_ I was creating subpages, because I thought I had them activated in
the main namespace, but they weren't activated. :-(

Now I want to activate them, and I'm afraid I screwed it. Any suggestion on
what to do? Can the subpages be activated with no problems, or should I move
or delete first the pages with slashes on them?

Thanks a lot.

--
Alex