[Mediawiki-l] Permissions based on sections

GT4NE1 gt4ne1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 17:33:42 UTC 2007

Yep, I meant sections of a site rather than sections of a page.
Wasn't sure what to call it in Mediawiki since they don't really do
that. :)

I did find the info about namespaces after I sent the original email.
Something like that might work for me.  It seems others have done what
I am wanting to do with namespaces and some of the extensions.

At this point though, it seems like either creating different wikis
for each department and using some interwiki linking extensions or
using another CMS altogether might work better.

Thanks,

GT