[Mediawiki-l] Conditional page content depending on user is logged in or not

Schmid, Wolfgang W.Schmid at t-systems.com
Thu Oct 4 10:23:23 UTC 2007

Hello list,

I want to show a different page content depending on the login state of
an user,
i.e. similar to extension ParserFunctions
{{#If <user is logged in> | content for logged in users | content for
unknown users }}

Is there any possibility to determine from within a wiki page if an user
is logged on or not?

If the user is logged in, I want to address this user with the
real/login name.

I remember there's at least a solution for part 2 of my question. But I
can't find it.

I'm using wikis with version 1.6.10, 1.9.x, 1.10.x.

Thanks for your help

Wolfgang