[Mediawiki-l] rome:information/weather or rome/information/weather ?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:50:07 UTC 2007

On 03/10/2007, Nelson A Li <nli at csc.com> wrote:
> I don't want to flood all mediawiki experts' mailboxes, but I am curious to
> ask what is the advantage of creating subpages?

Over what? You mean why is "Rome/Weather" better than "Weather in
Rome"? Only thing I can think of is the BreadCrumb extension that
gives a link(s) back to the parent page(s) at the top of the page.
There's also the advantage of the pages being together on the list of
all pages, rather than in alphabetical order by the subtitle.