[Mediawiki-l] rome:information/weather or rome/information/weather ?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 20:57:24 UTC 2007

On 28/09/2007, Arena Andrea <andrea at arena.cd> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i'm not sure wich system to use for every city in Italy.
> It's better to use rome:information/weather or rome/information/
> weather ?
>
> andy

A namespace for each city doesn't seem to make much sense to me.
Subpages would be better. I don't think "information" is required,
though, just have Rome/Weather.

Someone suggested categories - I wouldn't use categories if every page
will only have one category. Categories are great if pages fall into
lots of groups, but they aren't really designed for a simple tree
structure.