[Mediawiki-l] Some articles can be patroled, others can't

Henrik Rasmussen her at adm.ku.dk
Mon Oct 1 08:17:55 UTC 2007

I am using an installation of MediaWiki (version 1.8.2) on which I am sysop.

The page Speciel:Recentchanges&hidebots=0&days=30&limit=500&hidepatrolled=1 shows a list of the latest articles, which I check and patrol when I have reviewed the changes.

All changes is correctly listed with a red exclamation mark. Some is listed as

	N b! 14:24 CRON (forskel; historik) . . Her (Diskussion | bidrag | bloker) (Redirecting to Cron)

While others are listed as (translated from Danish)

	-N  ! 14:45 Pingvin (4 Changes; History) [Akmo? (4×)]
      	    ! 14:45 (current; last) . . Akmo (Talk | contribs | block) (?Systemansvarlig)
	          ! 14:43 (current; last) . . Akmo (Talk | contribs | block) (?Support info til HP)
      	    ! 14:41 (current; last) . . Akmo (Talk | contribs | block) (?Support info til HP)
	       N  ! 14:40 (current; last) . . Akmo (Talk | contribs | block)

While I can patrol articles with only one revision, by clicking Changes, I am not able to patrol the each of the multible revisions, since "current" and "last" does not contain any Patrol links

Why is it impossible to patrol the multible revisions (neither each single revision to an article nor all multible revisions to an article collectively)? The MediaWiki Help at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Patrolled_edit does not seem to explain this.

Henrik