[Mediawiki-l] style tag and css

Brer Owl joe.hocker at virginmobileusa.com
Fri Nov 30 20:39:42 UTC 2007

I would like to apply css to some my pages. I'm not an administrator of our
wikimedia, but have been creating a section for my team. I'm moving our
technical information from Word and Excel files into WikiMedia for my team.
Like I said I don't administer the site. I've played around with user pages
and tried to create a user page monobook.css and standard.css but it doesn't
seem to work. I'm not sure user stylesheets are enabled for the site or if
I'm just doing something wrong.

At any rate, I'd like to put the style tag on the page (every page for my
team) so we have a consistent view of our technical data or apply specific
style to some tables or div sections. Is this possible?