[Mediawiki-l] Antwort: Re: Edit buttons?

Lonny lonny at appropedia.org
Tue Nov 20 21:33:00 UTC 2007

Check out my customization based on Wikipedia's
http://www.appropedia.org/MediaWiki:Common.js

For each new button, you just add a new:

   mwCustomEditButtons[mwCustomEditButtons.length] = {
>      "imageFile": "
> http://www.appropedia.org/images/8/80/Button_upper_letter.png",
>      "speedTip": "Superscript",
>      "tagOpen": "<sup>",
>      "tagClose": "</sup>",
>      "sampleText": "Superscript text"};

Where:

   - Image file is the actual location of the uploaded button (after
   uploading the button image, click the link to the file and see the URL for
   the location of the image).
   - Speedtip is what shows on hover.
   - Check out the rest and feel free to ask me.

Good luck,
Lonny
Founder - Appropedia.org