[Mediawiki-l] When is an undeleted page ready to retreive from db?

Seth Brundle brundlefly76 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:57:58 UTC 2007

I am doing some hacking and need to call dumpHTML.php after an undelete happens.

However, dumpHTML.php is unsuccessful in retrieving the new pageid during request time even after the page has been restored.

If I wait until the entire request is done, it can find the same article fine from the command line.

I need to find a place in the code during the undelete request so that I can call dumpHTML to get the new restore pushed to HTML.

ANy idea what point in the code I should insert this?

I have been hacking this for days. Very frustrating.

Thanks