[Mediawiki-l] See this page in other languages links...

Paul Coghlan pcoghlan at usa.net
Thu Nov 15 13:32:07 UTC 2007

So I am looking at the ŒOther Languages¹ in Wikipedia and would like to
include this functionality in our own wiki.

Like Wikipedia we are running multiple sub domains...www.domain.com,
es.domain.com, it.domain.com etc.
We have multiple MW installations and there will be certain pages appearing
in more than one of the wikis.

Is this functionality a feature, some code, a tag?

If it is possible to make it an automatic link it would be perfect.

So, a page entitles XYZ in the EN wiki would have ŒOther Languages¹ links if
and only if a page of the same name existed in other language wikis.

Any help appreciated.

Paul