[Mediawiki-l] Global time-settings; was: Uhrzeit

Katharina Wolkwitz wolkwitz at fh-swf.de
Mon Nov 12 08:51:48 UTC 2007

Hi all,

after writing a request to all my wiki's users (thankfully only 25 and reachable
through a mailing list), describing how to change their time-settings by
clicking on the "fill in from browser"-button, I'm, too, wondering if there's a
more elegant way to do this?

Perhaps there is a way to change the default preferences in a way, that gives
the users the opportunity to choose something like "always use
browser-time-settings", so that they don't have to adjust the wiki-time-settings
manually twice a year?