[Mediawiki-l] migrating a MediaWiki installation

Boris Epstein borepstein at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:47:10 UTC 2007

Hello again,

I did try to migrate a Wiki as detailed below and it seems to have worked to
some extent - except that in the MySQL DB on the origin server many entries
contain hard-coded references to the origin server's FQDN - which obviously
doesn't work once moved to the destination server. That does not look right.
Does anybody know why that would be, and how to get rid of those hard-coded