[Mediawiki-l] Migration from Windows to Linux

a. cremer albert.cremer at online.de
Thu Nov 1 22:35:43 UTC 2007

We had some problems with migrating to Linux as well.

In the end we found that the trouble was caused by an ftp-program that
converted anything (files and directories) into lowercase.

Due to the fact that mediawiki is case sensitive that ended in blank pages
as well. You might have a look.

Kind regards

Albert Cremer

"Emanuele D'Arrigo" <manu3d at gmail.com> schrieb