[Mediawiki-l] Anfangsschwierigkeiten

Frederik Dohr fdg001 at gmx.net
Wed May 30 15:24:22 UTC 2007

Here's my translation, with a few comments:

> ich habe das Programmpaket V. 1.10. bei meinem Hoster geladen, kann aber
> leider keine Installation starten.

I have put the MediaWiki package (v1.10) on my hosted server, but cannot
start the installation.

unclear:
1. What kind of host is it?
2. What steps did you/he take to start the installation, and what
    exactly didn't work (e.g. error message)?

Réné:
1. Um welchen Host handelt es sich (z.B. Provider-Name, Betriebssystem,
    PHP-Version etc.)
2. Wie bist Du vorgegangen; welche Fehlermeldung hast du bekommen?

> Wer kann mir entsprechende deutsche Hilfe  geben.

Who can provide German-language help?

I guess that depends on what the problem is (i.e. the questions above).

> Ich betreibe keinen Localhost, sondern alles über den Provider.

I'm not running a local installation, but it's all on the hosted server.

-- F.