[Mediawiki-l] CSS and Common.js

Getzke, John jgetzke at ptc.com
Wed May 30 14:36:17 UTC 2007

Hello again,

I have found the Common.js page in our wiki and copied the content from
wikipedia into it.  I also found the corresponding Common.css page and
copied that content into our wiki as well.  I can now see the changes
made in Common.css.  However, there appears to be no effect of java on
any pages and the WP:NavFrame feature mentioned
here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:NAVFRAME
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WP:NAVFRAME>  still is not working
correctly.

Any suggestions?

John Getzke
Jgetzke at ptc.com

John,

Go to the page MediaWiki:Common.js on your wiki. If you have not edited
this page, it will be blank and you will have to add content to it. The
page is used to add features to every page on your wiki, in your case
the navFrame feature. Just create the page and it will work.

Mark