[Mediawiki-l] hiding and sharing articles/namespaces to the public

Jim Wilson wilson.jim.r at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:29:27 UTC 2007

The safest (easiest?) way I can think of is to have a separate wiki that is
decidedly public.  Meaning publicly viewable (you can of course lock down
editorship however you want).

Locking down read access to certain pages is a tough problem not solvable
with a vanilla install alone - it takes extensions to do it.  There may be
extensions out there that can help you, but I'm not sure.

-- Jim R. Wilson (jimbojw)