[Mediawiki-l] Templates stop rendering mid-page on large article on WP

HumanCell.org humancell at gmail.com
Fri May 25 10:43:18 UTC 2007

  http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Prolog_standards_compliance

This page is still not rendering correctly on Wikipedia.  I ran some
experiments and have ruled out a syntax error in the article source.
It is either a bug in mediawiki or a resource limit on article
rendering.

It isn't article size because on Special:Longpages it is in position 158.

Does anyone know if there are limits on cpu usage on wikipedia?  Could
that explain the problem?

Any suggestions welcome...