[Mediawiki-l] efficiently adding javascript / css to page header

Ittay Dror ittayd at qlusters.com
Sun May 20 06:09:00 UTC 2007

thanks! just the sort of hack (solution) i needed! this will work
beautifully for me.

ittay

Jim Wilson wrote on 05/17/07 18:24:

> And if you're stuck with a version of MediaWiki prior to 1.10 - here's an
> alternative:
>
> http://jimbojw.com/wiki/index.php?title=Doing_more_with_MediaWiki_parser_extensions
>
> On 5/17/07, Rob Church <robchur at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 17/05/07, Ittay Dror <ittayd at qlusters.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So, is there a way of better associating javascript with a page?
>>>
>> In newer versions of MediaWiki, use Parser::addHeadItems(); see
>> associated members and functions in Parser, ParserOutput and
>> OutputPage.
>>
>> This is a recent addition from Tim Starling, which is an alternative
>> implementation of extension output handlers.
>>

>> Rob Church

*Ittay Dror*
Chief Architect,
R&D, Qlusters Inc.
Web: qlusters.com <http://www.qlusters.com/>
Email: ittayd at qlusters.com <mailto:ittayd at qlusters.com>
Phone: +972-3-6081994

openQRM <www.openqrm.org> - Data Center Provisioning
------
I own this number: D0E008A921FF04A9DB8C12668E4315F4. Get your own at
http://www.freedom-to-tinker.com