[Mediawiki-l] Texvc problem

Suman Chakrabarty suman at sscu.iisc.ernet.in
Fri May 11 13:33:33 UTC 2007

I had sent the following message to the list a few days back. Yet to
receive any help as yet. Please have a look and let me know if any
suggestion is available. I need a solution very urgently. Thanks.

Dear list,

I am a newbie to MediaWiki. I am facing some problem with the math
environment in version 1.9.3. I am not sure if it is a Texvc problem.

Even if I put simplest math expression like: <math>n=0</math>, the
output shows "*Failed to parse (Can't write to or create math temp
directory): n=0"

I have checked thoroughly that apache has permission to write at
required places. Even I have tried 'chmod -R 777 wiki/' to give write
permission everywhere !

Any help/suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Suman.