[Mediawiki-l] External mailserver setting

Webb, Alister Alister.Webb at team.telstra.com
Mon May 7 04:33:02 UTC 2007

Hi, I have set up an instance of MediaWiki on our internal corporate
network. To get email reminders happening, I need to configure MediaWiki
to point to our corporate mail server. Can anyone tell me where that
pointer - the name of the server, e.g. mail.company.com - is set? I have
looked in DefaultSettings.php (in the 'Includes' folder) and
LocalSettings.php, but can't work it out.

Running MS Server 2003, current version (as of about a month ago) of
PHP, which i think is 5.2.

Thanks, AW