[Mediawiki-l] Wiki Book

Chad Sniffen Chad at calcasa.org
Sat Mar 31 00:24:51 UTC 2007

It is a good reference for people who are not programmers and are not
familiar with the underlying principles behind MediaWiki. I am in that
camp, and have found it very useful. I bought it because the Help pages
on Meta are basically a technical reference, and were not very helpful
in giving me a big picture of how MediaWiki works.