[Mediawiki-l] background color change

Jack D. Pond jack.pond at psitex.com
Fri Mar 30 14:23:52 UTC 2007

Aretai,

I haven't seen it discussed anywhere, but had the same problem.  Went in and
modified the  main.css in the selected skin. (skins->[skin name]->main.css
Was a tedious hunt and peck process - had to find every instance and use the
'background-color: #FFFFD' [in my case].  Some of the key ones to add to
are:

#content
body
table
.pBody
#footer
#preftoc

There are probably others, but it's all configurable.

Jack D. Pond
CIO, Montgomery County, PA

"The dogmatist within is always worse than the enemy without". -- S.J. Gould