[Mediawiki-l] Local timezone

Sullivan, James (NIH/CIT) [C] sullivan at mail.nih.gov
Tue Mar 27 14:52:41 UTC 2007

Sorry about the "$".  I was copying from a another display...

The default seems to be GMT.  It would be nice to have the browser
installer ask for a timezone.  But its a wiki meaning it might be
accessed from anywhere in the world as Wikipedia is, so I imagine that
GMT would be the natural default.

-Jim