[Mediawiki-l] How to find pages with no internal linksRE: MediaWiki-l Digest, Vol 42, Issue 57

Caitlin Dempsey editor at gislounge.com
Sat Mar 24 17:23:55 UTC 2007

> Deadendpages only gets me the pages that have no internal links TO them.
> I'm trying to find pages that contain no internal links, that is, the page
> only has text on it with no links to other pages in the wiki.

> Really? That list should be on Special:Orphaned pages,
>Special:Dead-end pages should be what you want.

When I try that I get a list of pages with some that do have internal links.
Take a look:

http://www.thecatholicwiki.com/wiki/Special:Deadendpages

If you click on some the pages you will see that those pages do have
internal links (some don't but it's definitely not a list of only pages that
don't have internal links).

Caitlin Dempsey, Editor

GIS Lounge

http://gislounge.com