[Mediawiki-l] custom, wikidb pageid displayed on each page

Richard Evans revansx at cox.net
Thu Mar 22 19:24:10 UTC 2007

Rob, are you saying that the global variable "$wgTitle" already exists as
does the "getArticleId()" function and I only need to create the local
variable $id in the style page as you have shown? That should be easy
enough! Please let me know if you think I'm missing something
elementary...This is new territory for me :-) So then, for a default
installation, what file do you recommend that I edit?

continued noobie thanks,
- Rich (revansx)

> This might be accessible through the global $wgTitle,
> which is an instance of Title representing the title being
> viewed/edited/deleted/painted pink (whatever "title="
> in the URL points to), etc. - for instance:
>
> global $wgTitle;
> $id = $wgTitle->getArticleId();
>

> Rob Church

My original question: