[Mediawiki-l] Nested Groups

Russ Lavoie rlavoie at ncsoft.com
Wed Mar 21 18:42:14 UTC 2007

I updated it here.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:LDAP_Authentication#Nested_
Groups_option_not_working

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Lane, Ryan
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 1:08 PM
To: MediaWiki announcements and site admin list
Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] Nested Groups

You haven't given me enough information. Please add a section to the
LDAP Authentication talk page on mediawiki.org, with this problem, and
include the version of the plugin you are using, the version of
mediawiki, your configuration, and the output of the debug information
(all with sensitive info snipped out).

V/r,

Ryan Lane