[Mediawiki-l] uploaded documents help

aretai aretai aretaiuc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:22:19 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'd like to change the display of the list of files that were uploaded to my
wiki. I'm using 1.6.7. Right now they'r displayed on Special:Imagelist and
if someone wants to check what pages link to a given image they have to
follow the link (desc) in front of a given document.

If possible I'd like to merge both sites (i.e. list with description of what
pages link to a given document) and have sth like:

Name of the document, what wikipages link to it.

Is there a way to achieve it? What should be changed?

Regards,
Aretai