[Mediawiki-l] toggling visibility of paragraphs

Frederik Dohr FDG001 at gmx.net
Tue Mar 13 09:23:58 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

Is there a simple way to toggle the visibility of a paragraph (e.g. by clicking on the respective section heading)?
I know about the CSS techniques for collapsing/expanding, but that would require modifying the common.css - except, of course, if the necessary classes already exist!?
Maybe I could also use the toggleVisibility() function from the enhanced RecentChanges list - but I wouldn't know how!?

I'd appreciate some tips.

Thanks,

F.
Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out