[Mediawiki-l] Admin User Login

Victor Manuel Onate Aranguren vonate at edelca.com.ve
Wed Mar 7 18:55:45 UTC 2007

ok thanks for your answer.

just that is i need

"If you want a generic email to be sent to you on *every* edit of *any*
page, you'll need to look into writing a simple extension which hooks
ArticleEdit"

this mail is  not for all page when edit it's just a few pages.

where i can edit the source(file.php)  for  ArticleEdit.
that is a solution???

Right now i have watched for the pages but i need the notifation by mail

thanks again