[Mediawiki-l] Table editing

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Sat Mar 3 18:47:17 UTC 2007

On Mar 3, 2007, at 1:08 PM, Jan wrote:

> Heyy Jim,
>
> looks really great ... I always wished to have something like that.
> Due to I
> have a mediawiki for students with low technical knowledge, table-
> creation seems
> to be hard barrier.
>
> I tried to use your [[Sandbox]], but ...
>> p.s. The wiki it's on doesn't allow anonymous registration or
>> editing, so you won't be able to test drive it in place.
> :-(
>
> I didnt found a download of the extension ... could you give us a
> download-page,

Working on it! :)

The embarrassing thing is that I'm really bad with basic unix tools
like tar, scp etc.  I developed the extension suite on my laptop and
I have to move it to my server, which is behind a couple of
firewalls... and I'm out of town on sabbatical right now...

I should get it up soon.  I just wanted to post last night in the
exuberance of getting it to work at all...right before I had to run
off to a dinner party.  I'll post another reply when I have it up on
the server.

Best,

Jim