[Mediawiki-l] Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data.

Dr. Johannes Zellner johannes at zellner.org
Thu Mar 1 20:36:50 UTC 2007

Hello,

after upgrading from 1.4rc1 to 1.6.8 I get the following message when I
try to edit pages:

    Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data.
    Please try again. If it still doesn't work, try logging out and
    logging back in.

I still can edit the pages w/o any trouble but the above message is
somewhat annoying. What's the problem here? -- how can I get rid of the
message? (I can't upgrade to something above 1.6.10 as I can't upgrade
mysql and php on the server).

Best regards,

--
Johannes