[Mediawiki-l] Wiki2Word... (I know, totally hilarious!)

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Thu Mar 1 17:18:15 UTC 2007

I think the "single writer, multiple readers" argument applies here,
better known as, "The man with one clock always knows what time it
is; the man with two is never quite sure..."

I would strongly advise against maintaining writable copies of a
document in both Word and MediaWiki.

You can produce PDFs from the wiki that are A4. I suppose you could
even embed those PDFs in a Word document, if this is to fulfill the
spirit of some organizational mandate.

:::: I think our [energy] policy is called "aircraft carriers." --
Irwin Steltzer, 1987 ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::