[Mediawiki-l] Wiki2Word... (I know, totally hilarious!)

Dhruba Bandopadhyay dhruba.bandopadhyay at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:24:15 UTC 2007

Many of you have heard about Word2MediaWikiPlus macro that easily converts Word documents + images into wiki & auto-uploads all the images. This is all great. However most of the time we keep the Word documents because of the A4-page-layout designs... used for printing customer/client manuals, etc. So am wondering, how does people keep Word & Wiki files in-synchronized? If changes are made to the wiki version by 3rd-party people, how does the owner of the original Word document sync up with the wiki changes? Especially when there are dozens or hundreds of these documents?

If it doesn't exist, I might write a Word2Wiki2WordSync....