[Mediawiki-l] Languages template - semi protected: how to add a new language ?

Constantinescu Nicolaie kosson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 10:43:59 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm Kosson from Romania and I have completed translating all Help pages.
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Contents/ro
and
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Help/ro

My question is: How do I add Romanian link to the Languages template ?
I understand this is a semi-automated process as long as the help
system is entirely translated and properly linked. I've done that and
carefully checked.
Do I have to signal or modify something. I read all I could find and
nothing seemed to me clear crystal.

Please bear with me if this might seem a foolish question.

Thank you for your time

--
Constantinescu Nicolaie
Information Officer