[Mediawiki-l] SSI in mediawiki pages.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 27 16:25:59 UTC 2007

      Hi.

      I've been roaminging the mediawiki maunals looking to see if it
will allow the SSI function, <!--#includee virtual="file" --> and do
it.  I've found pages saying with tags one can't use.  I've found
nothing yet on SSIs.

      Can mediawiki do an old style SSI and where are file and virtual
relative to anyway?  I've been unable to get it to work although the
browser doesn't gripe when the page shows up.  A pointer to any
documentation on doing it or not in mediawiki would work too.

      Many thanks.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |"Life is unfair. Anyone who tells you otherwise is
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |selling something." Wesley, "The Princess Bride"