[Mediawiki-l] Update

Stephan Böni boeni at bpm.ch
Wed Jun 27 16:14:21 UTC 2007

> > The script works fine with version 1.5 or newer, but not
> with 1.4.10. Is there an other way (perhaps export all data,
> new install, import)?
>
> Can you explain what "doesn't work fine"? As far as I know, the
> upgrader script works fine upgrading from as far back as 1.3 - Tim
> Starling had cause to check this less than a week ago.

The first error:

... Adding ipb_anon_only field to table ipblocks...Query "RENAME
TABLE `ipblocks_newunique` TO `ipblocks` " failed with error code
"Error on rename of './wikidb/ipblocks_newunique' to
'./wikidb/ipblocks' (errno: 121) (localhost)".

After deleting 'ipblocks' comes the next error:

Creating page_restrictions table...Query "CREATE TABLE `page_restrictions` (
 pr_page int(8) NOT NULL,
 pr_type varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 pr_level varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 pr_cascade tinyint(4) NOT NULL,
 pr_user int(8) NULL,
 pr_expiry char(14) binary NULL,
 PRIMARY KEY pr_pagetype (pr_page,pr_type),
 KEY pr_page (pr_page),
 KEY pr_typelevel (pr_type,pr_level),
 KEY pr_level (pr_level),
 KEY pr_cascade (pr_cascade)
 ) TYPE=InnoDB
" failed with error code "Can't create table './wikidb/page_restrictions.frm' (errno: 121) (localhost)".

This could be a never ending storry...

Stephan