[Mediawiki-l] PHP Crash in MediaWiki v1.9.3

Rowe, Dolores A dolores.a.rowe at boeing.com
Wed Jun 27 15:24:10 UTC 2007

Dear Support Group,

I am using MediaWiki v1.9.3 with PHP 5.0.4 on a Windows 2000 Server (IIS
5.0).

When a wiki crashes with a PHP error like this:
Error:  PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 77F89BB2

Does anybody know how to track down what is actually causing the issue ?
Since there are many wiki's in the web instance, it is hard to track
down.

Let me know if you have a process for tracking down the PHP access
violation.

a million thanx,
Lori

Lori (Dolores) Rowe
Web Administrator / InstallShield Support
Software Engineering Tools and Environments
Boeing
(314)882-8784