[Mediawiki-l] Update from 1.4.10 failed

Stephan Böni boeni at bpm.ch
Wed Jun 27 09:52:18 UTC 2007

Hi List

Could someone help me? I've tryed to update my wiki from 1.4.10 to 1.10.0, but the update.php script has crashed with the following error:

Adding ipb_anon_only field to table ipblocks...Query "RENAME TABLE `ipblocks_newunique` TO `ipblocks`
" failed with error code "Error on rename of './wikidb/ipblocks_newunique' to './wikidb/ipblocks' (errno: 121) (localhost)".

If I restart the script again, it works fine, but I don't have any more articles in my new Wiki.
Of course I have a backup and I can go back, if needed.

Regards,
Stephan