[Mediawiki-l] Can I use my Gmail account for my Wiki email?

Mike Lane mikelane5 at msn.com
Mon Jun 25 17:43:53 UTC 2007

I am looking for a simple and quick solution to getting the email functionality working for my Wiki.

Currently it is running on WAMP and i realise that I need to get the email functionality working to reset passwords.

Is there any way that I can just point my Wiki to my Gmail account to do this?

Many thanks

Mike