[Mediawiki-l] I could upgrade, but...

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Mon Jun 25 05:20:31 UTC 2007

No, I don't think I'm using Rewrites for Pretty URLs... All my URLs look like:
http://seventh-star.net/wikific/index.php/Article_Title_Here or |www.seventh-star.net/wikific/index.php?title=Article|, which I figured was the LONG URL style.
It looks like all the Pretty URL methods I did find involved changing the .htaccess, and I haven't done that for anything except making sure my server runs PHP5,
as mentioned earlier in the thread.
-Azurite