[Mediawiki-l] I could upgrade, but...

Azurite azurite at seventh-star.net
Mon Jun 25 03:23:05 UTC 2007

Thanks for the help Rob and Tels...
I managed to upgrade successfully (according to the ssh, anyway), but
when I actually try and go to my Wiki, I get an "infinite redirect"
message. Clearing my cache of cookies does nothing, so I'm wondering
what I can do to resolve this... (I already checked into my cookies
setting to make sure my browser will accept cookies from my Wiki, and
while I didn't find a cookie for my site, there's nothing BLOCKING it
from accepting one-- I have it set to accept cookies from sites).

Also, what does this line do: php_flag register_globals 0 ?

I've read and re-read all the documents (readme, install, upgrade,
release notes), but nothing seems to pertain to this. I have a feeling
there's a really simple (and I'll be stupid for not seeing it) solution,
but I can't think of it. All my searches were coming up nil for this
version of MediaWiki.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it-- it'll be nice to be up-to-date
for once!
-Azurite