[Mediawiki-l] Problem with FCK Editor

Jack Eapen C jackec at suntecgroup.com
Sat Jun 23 08:12:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks for he quick reply. I did as per your instructions, but again
after that the wiki is taking infinite time to load.

Here's my settings for FCK:

require_once("extensions/FCKeditor.php");
$wgFCKUseEditor          = true;      // When set to 'true' the
FCKeditor is the default editor.
$wgFCKEditorDir          = "fckeditor";
$wgFCKEditorToken        = "__USE_EDITOR__";
//$wgFCKEditorToolbarSet   = "Wiki";
$wgFCKEditorHeight       = "600";
$wgFCKEditorAllow_a_tags      = true; // <a> </a>   : Set this to true
if you want to use the **external** link
                                       // generator of the FCKeditor.
$wgFCKEditorAllow_img_tags    = true;
$wgFCKexcludedNamespaces = array(8,1,-1);    // eg. "8" for disabling
the editor within the MediaWiki namespace.
$wgFCKEditorToolbarSet = "Default";

Regards,

Jack
"Techies are like stars--they rise and set, they have the worship of the
world, but no repose"