[Mediawiki-l] Help: Search Error

Getzke, John jgetzke at ptc.com
Wed Jun 20 17:47:28 UTC 2007

I think I will answer my own question in hopes that someone finds it
usefull.

The answer was as simple as setting $wgUseAjax to false in my
localsettings.php file.  Somehow the java used in the search application
conflicts with the Ajax when it is turned on.

Since we only needed the ajax for an experimental extension that we
couldnt get to work, we have no need to use ajax anymore.