[Mediawiki-l] Namespace

Benjamin Kallos kallos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:16:12 UTC 2007

Dear Friends,

I am building a wiki and am wondering if Namespace is the right tool
or if I should be using something else.

An example of the type of information I am trying to keep
independently searchable is as follows.  My city has several school
districts, each district has several schools.
For now I figure that I can make name spaces: District 1, District 2...etc.
Then create articles in each namespace for High Schools, Middle Schools, etc.
Can I create a Namespace within a Namespace, such as District 1: High Schools:

If not, is Namespace the best way to sort out all the articles about
the various high schools?
Is there a better way to store information that might be better
situated in a separate database, or is namespace the way to go?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Benjamin