[Mediawiki-l] No access to image description

a. cremer albert.cremer at online.de
Thu Jun 14 17:08:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

I moved a wiki from a windows platform to a linux system and most things
worked fine.

But currently I am facing a problem with some odd behavior of images
exceeding a File Size > 1.5 MB.

When I try to open the description page in the file list (Special:imagelist)
there is just a blank page with nothing to edit whereas the same procedure
works with smaller size images.

Although the description page delivers no results the file view still works.

Does anybody have an idea what is going wrong here?

Kind regards
Albert Cremer