[Mediawiki-l] Duplicate entry in mw_objectcache while doinsert

Christian Könitzer christian.koenitzer at gmx.ch
Wed Jun 13 19:38:02 UTC 2007

Hi all
I'm running mediawiki 1.8.4 on my Gentoo Linux with MySQL 5.0.42 and php
5.2.2-r1. When I edit a site then I get the following error:

Fehler in der Datenbank
Es gab einen Syntaxfehler in der Datenbankabfrage. Die letzte
Datenbankabfrage lautete:

    (SQL-Abfrage versteckt)

aus der Funktion „MediaWikiBagOStuff::_doinsert“. MySQL meldete den
Fehler „1062: Duplicate entry
'wikidb-mw_:pcache:idhash:1293-0!1!0!!de!2' for key 1 (localhost)“.

When i do a "delete from mw_objectcache" I can store the site but only
once. I tried "repair table mw_objectcache" with no sucess: "The storage
engine for table doesn't suporrt repair"
I had had this error today on mediawiki 1.7.x the very first time, so I
upgraded to 1.8.4.

How can I fix that? Or can I at least store the sites somewhere, delete
all and reinstall (i do not need any history so I'm happy whit the sites
only)?

Thanks and cheers
Chrsitian