[Mediawiki-l] User being bumped off wiki whilst online

Paul Coghlan pcoghlan at usa.net
Tue Jun 12 02:30:52 UTC 2007

I have started to have a few people do some UE testing on our site and have
received one or two complaints that the users, whilst navigating the wiki,
were suddenly presented with a log on screen. They had mysterioulsy gone
from being logged in to being logged out.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I have done some analysis of the cookies that are being set and this Œcould¹
be the source of the problems. Still too early to tell.

I just wanted to see if this was something more widespread as one other wiki
guy I mentioned this to had also experienced it.

Thanks,
Paul