[Mediawiki-l] Indexing of (odd) namespaces

Rolf Lampa rolf.lampa at rilnet.com
Mon Jun 11 13:51:29 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have about 10 extra namespaces in addition to the standard namespaces
added by Mediawiki. But not all the extra namespaces
 seems to be have been indexed properly (it takes very long time to
produce search results). Is there a limit as to how much data MW (out of
the box) will index, or how many namespaces it includes in the index, or
some extra setting where one have to explicitly include some extra
namespaces?  I have several instances of MW, but only the instance
containing the en-WP seems to have this problem. Strangely enough the
nms with even numbers are not slow. The "slow" nms has an odd number (711).

Any ideas about what can have gone wrong? I'm using MW 1.9.3, PHP 5.1.2,
MySQL 5.0.22)

Regards,

// Rolf Lampa